Helping our clients to improve people’s life through effective infrastructure development
Infrastructure investment is key to unlocking the potential of countries and cities to fulfil the needs of their populations in a sustainable way. Done right, they promote development, equality and improved standard of living.
Infrastructure projects are characterised as:
- Asset-based, regulated, natural monopoly or limited competition, leading to limited commercial risk and long term visibility for investors;
- Providing essential services and instrumental to improving economic productivity and living standards;
- Often widely publicised and politically sensitive;
- Very complex; involving many stakeholders and taking years to develop;
- Having high risk of cost and time overruns.
Infrastructure investment in Vietnam is growing tremendously to catch up with population and economy development. In recent years, Vietnam has committed to global sustainability goal with new regulation and policy to promote renewables and carbon reduction.
For each candidate, you must include:
- start date
- hourly rate
- responses to selection criteria